US PAC is actively seeking experienced and talented full-time Nurse Practitioners for the care of patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities and other post-acute settings. In this role, you will provide meaningful care to patients, coordinate with other members of the care team, and lead systematic improvements to quality of care. Success depends on building productive relationships with your patients, their families, your clinical team and facility staff. This is a flexible and autonomous role that enables the dedicated NP to fully realize their career potential with a rewarding professional experience.
- Collaborate with clinical and facility staff to deliver effective high-quality patient care
- Participate in Joint Operating Committee meetings to promote continuous performance improvement
- Lead quality initiatives in collaboration with the facility
- Collaborate and implement patient care plans in coordination with clinical and administrative staff
- Highly qualified candidates may be offered additional opportunity as a Clinical Program Director, leading quality initiatives and implementing performance improvement projects