US Post Acute Care has developed a proprietary clinical excellence program called SmartPACTM. Developed over the past two years by the clinical leadership team at US Post Acute Care, SmartPACTM is a solution-specific program designed to the needs of the post-acute medical practitioner.
Currently in use with more than 3,000 patients in over 30 post-acute settings, SmartPACTM is designed to deliver a comprehensive system of post-acute care, enabling practitioners to deliver high-quality care clinically proven to improve patient outcomes. SmartPACTM was built by and for our physicians and Advanced Practitioners so they may have the best tools and resources available to serve their practice.
Through the use of the SmartPACTM clinical excellence program, US PAC has developed a proven track record of:
- Leading QAPI with an interdisciplinary approach
- Reducing readmissions to hospitals
- Reducing antipsychotic medication utilization
- Aligning length of stay with ACO partner initiatives
- Opioid reduction
- Implementation of antimicrobial stewardship programs and decreasing use of antibiotics