Ownership and Intellectual Property
All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of US PAC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
Please send any notices, questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Website, including any notifications of claimed copyright infringement, to:
US Post Acute Care
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 400
Tacoma WA 98402
Information and Advice
This Website is intended as a convenience and reference only and does not provide or claim to provide professional medical, pharmaceutical, nursing, or insurance advice, diagnosis, treatment, or recommendations, nor is this Website a substitute, supplement, or replacement therefore. Nothing available on or through this Website is intended to be, and shall not constitute the practice of medicine. US PAC makes NO representation, warranty, or guarantee as to any determination of benefits, coverage, costs or charges, authorizations, etc. You are advised to seek the advice of and consult with qualified professionals and/or representatives regarding all medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, nursing, and insurance and benefits coverage matters.
DO NOT PROVIDE ANY CONFIDENTIAL OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION, AS THOSE TERMS MAYBE DEFINED BY STATE OR FEDERAL LAW, TO THIS WEBSITE. You may be permitted to provide, post, release, transmit, or submit various types of data, content, or information in connection with, to, or through the Website (“User Material”). You represent, warrant and agree that all User Material is non-confidential and non-proprietary and does not include any personal information or protected health information. All User Material is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You are responsible for any, and all actions performed using your account, including all uploaded or transmitted material(s).
You warrant and agree that you will NOT:
- Post, upload, or transmit through the Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, harassing, profane, or other objectionable materials, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil or criminal liability under U.S. federal, state, local, or international law, or otherwise violate any law or contractual obligation;
- Post or transmit any personal information (including but not limited to Social Security Numbers) or protected health information;
- Collect or store personal information about other users;
- Stalk or harass any other user;
- Use this Website in any manner that could impair the server or the functioning or operation of the Website or related equipment or could in any way interfere with other users’ enjoyment of this Website as determined by US PAC in its sole discretion;
- Use this Website to disseminate or transmit any bug, virus, trojan horse, worm, trap door or other malicious, harmful or disabling data, work, code or program;
- Impersonate another or manipulate or forge information to disguise the origin of information posted on this Website;
- Post, provide, transmit, or otherwise make available any junk mail or spam;
- Attempt to access any unauthorized account, computer, or other network connected to the US PAC server through any means;
- Override or circumvent any of the protections or usage rules embedded into the Website;
- Use this Website as an “open relay” or for similar purposes;
- Take information or content from the Website, including but not limited to any member or individual information such as names, email addresses, contact information, or personalized information, for use for any purpose; or
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL US PAC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
Links To Other Internet Sites; Links to this Website
You must obtain US PAC’s prior written consent before placing, displaying, or otherwise providing any link(s) to this Website.
Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, US PAC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, DATA ACCURACY, AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. US PAC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE DATA IS CURRENT. USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. US PAC assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the Website.
Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Limit on Commencing Actions; General Information